- Priced per square foot. Sold in boxes of 41.47 square feet per box. 20 planks per box.
- Plank Length: 48.3″
- Plank Width: 6.2″
- 2 Layer UV Coated PVC Resin and Stone Powder
- 6 mil Wear Layer
- Glue down using standard flooring adhesive. Straight edges for laying side by side.
- Glue Down in Wet or Dry Areas
- Installation Instructions
- Specification Sheet
2mm VPF – Antique Oak FLV003 – 6″ Width
Vinyl plank flooring provides a reliable material that is easy to clean and maintain, while giving you the classic, wood-style finish you want in your home. To adjust the planks to your room, simply cut the ends with a standard knife or razor blade and snap the remaining flooring off.
Each plank is 48.3″ long, 6.2″ wide, and has a protective urethane layer that is stain and scratch-resistant. Our vinyl plank flooring in antique oak comes in a box of 41 square feet of planks.
All products are custom ordered to meet the needs of our commercial clients. You can reach us at 844.999.CASK (2275) or Sales@caskindustries.com to learn more about our products and place an order.